Paper shredders need shredder oil to continue to function properly.Oiling Blades
Any paper shredder is going to need to be regularly oiled. This is especially true when dealing with shredders that have cross-cutting blades. This is because the system of moving parts that constitutes the blade system of a shredder will invariably be subject to heat and dulling during the course of operation. By keeping the blades oiled, you can ensure minimal friction and keep things running smoothly, ensuring a longer life from your shredder. Always use commercial shredder oil, as it is formulated specifically for optimum performance on shredder blades.
- 4x 250ml Kobra Shredder Oil
- Apply Lubricant from side to side across scrap sheets of paper
- Shred the lubricated sheets
- Reverse the Shredder to distribute lubricant through the cutter
- Recommended for Confetti Cut Mercury and above