Piranha Mobile Flipchart Easel
Trusted quality since 1971. Previously known as Piranha, the Nobo Classic Steel Magnetic Flipchart Easel has a magnetic painted steel surface suitable for moderate use due to its good erasability and medium resistance to ink stains, pen marks, scratches, and dents. It features extending arms to display up to 3 pages simultaneously, a removable rule for straight writing or underlining, a folding pen tray and a height adjustable mobile base with locking castors. It is supplied with adjustable pad hooks, a marker pen and a set of magnets. 10-year surface guarantee.
- Previously known as Piranha Easel
- Magnetic painted steel surface suitable for moderate use
- Good erasability with medium resistance to ink stains, pen marks, scratches and dents
- Unique removable writing rule for perfectly straight writing, or use to underline key points neatly during presentations
- Extending magnetic side arms in the top of the easel slide out easily when extra pages need to be displayed
- Folding pen tray keeps pens and magnets secure when moving the easel
- Height adjustable mobile base with locking castors
- Supplied with adjustable pad hooks, pen tray and Nobo pen
- Painted steel surface requires cleaning frequently in order to maintain surface performance
- 10-year guarantee
FLEXIQ SYSTEMS CC (BIGOFFICE.CO.ZA)
980 MINERALSTREET, CLAREMONT
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
TEL: (012) 377 1093
DELIVERY FOR CLIENTS
Estimated Delivery Times:
When we have stock available we will be able to get your products to you between the following periods of time, depending where you are located:
- Major Cities: 2 - 5 business days
- Other Areas: 3 - 7 Days
Please note that if stock is not available in your area, delivery may take up to 7 business days.
Collection of Products:
We regret to inform you that we do not accept cheque payments.
Sameday Collection Available At The Warehouse (*Immediate EFT)
*Please confirm stock on the day that the payment will be made, if a product is not in stock it will be placed on a back-order.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Call: 012 377 1093
Place an order as soon as possible, as popular items will be sold out very quickly and we can not hold stock. We work only on a first-come, first-served basis.