SQ 320 Folding and stitching machine with square back system (Call for price)
This product is imported directly from Italy. No stock or demo models available in South Africa. Delivery can take between 10 to 16 weeks. (Demonstration can be arranged in Italy - At the client's own expense.
- Max paper feeding: 320(w) x 615(l) mm (max feeding width with electric sidelays 317mm)
- Min paper feeding: 140(w) x 160(l) mm
- Max thickness: up to 30 sheets (70gsm)
- 26/6 And 26/8 stitches flat and omega staples can be used
- N° 2 stitching heads that can be moved to 4 different position. 2 More heads can be installed.
- Max 480 booklet/hour (no square back)
- Max 290 booklet/hour (with square back)
- Digital display
- Staple centering adjustment mechanism and safety switches
- Power requirements: 230v - 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 170 W
Dimensions and size
- Dimensions: 610x520x500 mm
- Weight: kg 60
Booklet maker for a professional and heavy duty use.
Can stitch and fold up to 30 sheets (70gsm). It’s exclusive feeding length of 615 mm will lead to nice and squared A4 landscape booklets.
Up to 4 stapling heads can be installed (2 stapling heads are included in the machine).
Digital control panel will let you set easily set paper length (with ISO formats or free input) and square spine level (5 levels). Staple position on the spine can also be adjusted on the control panel so to give a perfect look to the booklet. Standard staples or loop staples can be used (deactivate the square-back function in this case). Can be operated in manual or automatic mode for faster processing and the side guide can be motorized for even easier set.
- Automatic side guide adjustment (max feeding width 317mm)
*Please confirm stock on the day that the payment will be made, if a product is not in stock it will be placed on a back-order.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Call: 012 377 1093
Place an order as soon as possible, as popular items will be sold out very quickly and we can not hold stock. We work only on a first-come, first-served basis.